Monday 3 December 2012

Perfect bridesmaid gifts

As you may have read on my 'about' page, I am a newlywed! I know it's cliche, but I really did have an amazing day, and I also enjoyed the many months spent months researching. The dress, theme, flowers... it was endless. I came across the most beautiful ideas and inspiration, one of which was the gifts I gave to my bridesmaids.

I had four lovely ladies as my bridesmaid. They did so much for me including a fabulous hen weekend, and I wanted to give them something to say thank you, and also an accessory for them to wear on the day.

Firstly, the gift bags... these little lovelies came with personalisation on the front and even matching tissue paper. And they were great value at only £1.35 each.
I got these fab gift bags from a lovely seller on ebay

Now to the gift itself! My wedding theme was vintage inspired, and I found these beautiful crystal hair slides. Adding that little bit of sparkle to their hair!
I purchased this vintage inspired crystal hair slide from a seller on etsy! She even gave me a discount as I was purchasing four - it's always worth asking, ladies!

Let me know if you'd like to see more bride related posts!

Lots of love.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...