Sunday 2 December 2012

It's never too early to put the Christmas tree up... right?

Hi beauties,

Well I don't know how you all feel, but I simply couldn't wait to get our Christmas tree up. It's been a tough year and everyone seems to be getting really festive! I think after the so called 'summer' we had, a lovely break with friends and family is the perfect remedy to pick us all up from those winter blues!



I recently purchased a few new decorations as we'd had some of ours for a few years now, and I wanted a change in colour scheme. I got the cute bell hearts and silver crackle effect baubles from Next. Not somewhere I'd usually think to go, but I was really impressed with their Christmas selection. Make sure you check them out!

Let me know if you know any other good places to shop for decorations this Christmas!

Bye for now,

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...