Sunday 2 December 2012

E.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadows

Hi beauties,

So I've been trying a few E.l.f products of late, as I've heard good things. Plus the affordable price points are always a bonus! 

I was quite taken by their mineral line. They contain:

  • NO chemical additives
  • NO parabens
  • and No chemical dyes

Sounds good to me...

So I purchased two mineral eyeshadows as I was a completely spoilt for choice with the beautiful shades they had on offer. Oh yes, shimmery, pretty colours!

I'm in love! The first one I bought is called elegant. It's a gorgeous champagne colour, and is the perfect base colour or brow highlight.

Elegance £3.00 available at E.l.f

The second colour is caffeinated, which is a yummy taupe. Both are so pretty, and highly pigmented. 
Caffeinated £3.00 available at E.l.f

I will definitely be trying out more. Uh oh... I can see a collection starting!

xo


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...